We are ALWAYS ready and willing to provide the customer service needed to help you with your order.
Please allow us to explain why all the following rules.
Once your order is filled, our system automatically begins a reorder and restock process. This process includes many behind the scenes activities in our house and at the supplier’s house. Our data shows us that this process takes about 30 days to complete. In the meantime, if you encounter an issue with your parts and notify us immediately (the sooner the better) this allows us time to avoid our suppliers restock fees.
Concerning no refunds for electrical, special orders and printed materials. Our electrical returns data shows for example, the number one issue is customer abuse. Special order parts are parts that the supplier will not take back. Printed matter is not returnable because dishonest people have photocopied and sent the original returned to us, many times. How would we know? They have read what they needed, gotten the pages dirty in the process and sent it back for return.
After 30 days from invoice date, unfortunately we have to charge the restocking fee of 20%, the same one we get charged from our suppliers.
ABSOLUTELY NO returns or exchanges accepted on electrical parts, special order parts, or printed material.
C&G Ford Parts will deny refunds/exchanges if any allowable returned item(s) have been installed/damaged/abused/altered in any way.
- C&G Ford Parts WILL NOT pay for the freight charge back to customer on returns/exchanges received damaged, parcels lost in transit, or returns/exchanges that are denied.
- Please add insurance to all return/exchange shipments with the carrier you choose.
- All returned items will be inspected for installation/damage/abuse/alterations by our technicians, or in some cases by the suppliers’ technicians (their rules), prior to us issuing a credit.
- Items must be returned in original condition and with their packaging.
- If you want a replacement item sent to you, we will charge you for the item and its shipping, then refund you when we receive your return.
- Our apologies that we must do it this way. It’s because we’ve sent out many replacements expecting a return, but, more than a few individuals never sent anything back.
- Refunds under 30 days will be credited to the original credit card used for the purchase.
- Returns after 30 days from date of invoice will be subject to a 20% restock fee.
- Returns after 60 days from date of invoice will be subject to a 20% restock fee and receive store credit only.
- Returns after 6 months from date of invoice will NOT be accepted.
- All returns must have prior authorization and a copy of the invoice, or they will not be processed.
- Please call 760-740-2400 or email us for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Please use your order number, from the top right of your invoice, in any correspondence.
- Tell us if the item is defective. We will advise you on how to return defective items.
- All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice.
We WILL NOT refund shipping costs for any of the following criteria:
- Ordered in error by customer.
- Customer installation/damage/abuse/alterations of part(s).
- Unwanted parts or parts not meeting customer expectations.
- Shipping delays for weather, natural disaster or mechanical failures.
Changes to Terms
C&G Ford Parts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.cgfordparts.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. C&G Ford Parts encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
C&G Early Ford Parts, Inc.
1941 Commercial St
Escondido, California 92029
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 760-740-2400